Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Black thoughts

 Wait very long days , doing nothing. When alone , always eager to have people around listening to me , I know this is a luxury idea. Sometimes it is fear of loneliness , the kind of spiritual emptiness , like Shen Ye dare not face in the endless darkness. However, this feeling , and sometimes it everywhere, like a ghost. The kind of inner struggle , as if an angel and the devil twist. You may think of a person, sometimes feel very happy. Happiness is endless lonely moments , like the song ,

night I was really afraid of silence , without any sound, quiet to hear your own heart beat. Sometimes I like to put themselves into the quiet night , I can indulge my facial expressions, random laughter, tears of any aspect , diffuse down my face , into the bottom of my heart , no camouflage , no cover . . . Quiet night, lying in bed , do not turn on the lights , let your thoughts fly, any thought ride , or do not want anything , but , quietly , quietly , to listen , the heart sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment