Monday, February 14, 2011

Service is busy, please try again later

 Service is busy, please try again later.
Day facing the computer you cry? Him: I guess you must pretty, right? Her: Oh, Why? Him: feel, please answer. She: I general, not ugly nor beautiful. are important to you? You can not see me, hear me. He: no, no. just ask. can and do not worry. Yes ah, unfortunately, to see hear. But Yes we can write, more romantic than direct. She: what to write? words can fully express a person? him: not like you wrote it. I like your poem, it describes the inner world. question: what is the purpose you foaming? is to fill the boring, empty, or ... her: to be attracted virtually, unlimited online world. is not empty, not boring, a lot of things to dry. him: ask a rude question: Do you love him? her: love and be loved is nothing but a feeling. He: Haha, you're will use speech, did not answer my question. Well, I would direct that, also Please direct answer, yes or no: Do you love him? in your inner world he is the only one? her: Why are you asking me this question? him: look, they avoided not! I am not the third persons. I just think as a friend to talk. If we do not answer, I can go, ha ha. yes or no! her: Come, I will not answer you, Oh him: It seems you can not face the reality , perhaps not even imagined themselves. ok, I walked her: Oh, good-bye. I'll have to go. He: bye, but I think you should think about. She: dream about you yesterday, and hey, a ugly ah! him: What you clever?! I also dream of you! her: Is it true? you dream of me is like? him: really want to know? may be a bit rude to you ah! her: Is it my imagination too ugly? okay, go ahead. He: Actually I did not dream of your face, you and I at the beach, I hold you from behind, watching the sea, watching the sunset . I feel your heartbeat, your breathing, and then go hard to say. He: I'm sorry, my dream is not polite, but the relationship did not happen in a dream, please do not misunderstand!!! her: What you did not misunderstand , ah, you are very romantic: you big mouth? She: OK to eat without difficulty. (do not laugh grin) hee hee! him: ok, a big mouth. your eyes smaller? her: You can also see the sun have narrowed. you be? haha! him: ok, big mouth, little eyes. Your nose is big? her: how should I say, angry whirring. a great wind ah, hehe! him: I can not sleep tonight, a nightmare Yeah, oh She: Well, let your Lord to bless you! him: the poor little woman it! her: how pathetic? him: do not know the wrong change, can we not miserable? her: What is wrong here? him: This is even more pathetic, wrong in that do not know. She: How are you today and I said I do not understand the old words. him: you should know. She: Ha ha I do not know ah. He: y stupid head, how do I no see it. She: I gotta go, bye. him: You did not answer questions! her: not. bye. He: But wait, let time answer it! tomorrow also to do? gooddream.3 him: would like to chat with me? I miss you. She: I do not talk to you? He: ok, what is good today (bad) news? her: No, ah, the same day. He: Do you believe in Jesus? her: do not believe, you believe it? him: I believe. You should read this book, and become. She: I like all kinds of books, there are a:) him: read it? She: No, ah, I got the time to see him ah. He: No time? are busy about? chat? talk about love? ... her: how can I tell you, ah - - I do not believe in any religion. He: But I suggest you look good. bound to change, to believe human nature. She: Well, you come to preach it? Oh. He: No, but experience deep . She: life find a place where a lot of experience, so why look for it in a doctrine? only a sustenance only. He: was not pinned, but the criteria for life. She: I grew up my parents have been giving I taught the principle of life. I have been able to see things adult, non-defense. Of course I do not object found in the true meaning of alternative. him: read the future, you can change. Eastern Confucianism to a fatal weakness is self- for the center. and we have suffered from small to large such education. She: I have my own life, not to themselves, not to others, there is stress. He: You were educated decision of your life view, need more study. She: I always feel a kind of religious belief is not by definition. I do not understand Christianity, and humanity is not based on the imagination in the fantasy. He: So you can not say human nature is built on the illusion of the imagination on. Christianity is not illusory. her: about something else, we may fail to reach consensus, Oh 4 He: I miss you. She: You want me? you can not see I can not hear me. There One day I will never disappear from the network. He: If you like, million do not disappear!!! please??? her: I can not understand you. Do not you see me, hear me. how you will think of me? You're not a fool of me now. He: I know what it feels like? is very important to your looks? She: Can you feel me? him: I believe my eyes, I will not makes mistakes. She: So can always say something Come on. or else you are fooling yourself. He: I know: 1. frank 2. in good faith 3. Double Internal 4. ... a lot of understanding, you make me feel that I am not a face screen name against a fantasy, but a real cute girl. He: I know: 1. you and the feelings of her boyfriend so beautiful in the world is not ideal .2. your feelings is very rich, but there is no adequate appropriate, the extra channel 3. As long as you have the right, naturally you will vent out the excess emotion, such as internet, for example, I, for example ... She: I do not understand you. This is a virtual world, digital the age of digital emotions. him: you do not know me, so I have no chance. She: I can not determine their own ah. I certainly never been so willing to ah. He: Please tell the truth, you want me ? her: Why do you ask this? him: listen to your answer ah. I understand you, but the change ah. her: how would you change? you think the network is not illusory? He: I want you. Please answer! her : I am very pleased to meet you on the network, ok? him: fine people, I do not say. even really unreal, I have to. even really illusory, and that injustice can only be God. even really unreal, but also good. She: Do not waste your feelings, maybe then I would not like this exist. and we could meet him for life no edge: I ask again: Do you miss me??? you a direct answer. please !!! her: It is important to you do??? him: I'm wasting your feelings??? It seems you do not want to speak! She: No, you can not change yourself, it can not change other people. You can not put into illusory reality, only as a spiritual sustenance. I will be forgotten soon after the disappearance. You and I are in the net swimming fish passing by the visitors. So grab its delusions live in unreal things, then I would rather not see any shadow. He: If you really do not come, I have never come up. willing to email it? her: I told you what??? tell you I miss you? ??!!! him: do not blame you, you did not say anything. If I hurt you, I did not mean to. road is by walking, I want you to give me this opportunity. even if it is really unreal results. She: I'll give you what chance? We love the opportunity??? No!!! him: Thank you for your respect! even the exchange of ideas have no chance? even the feelings of all you say nothing No? her: We are not in communication, not talking about emotional issues? He: But I understand what you're giveup such exchanges. She: No, ah, I, and your sincere exchanges. you are willing to lie to myself that I lie to you What? He: I certainly do not want to deceive you, thank you sincerely. She: I deceived anyone, nor will lie to myself. I grew up is an honest and serious person. him: like you said This is really nothing, you still want it continue? Well, take this as a true nothingness, you still want to do?? you value your life now, I understand. but you would like us to kind of nothingness love? her: This is a spiritual exchange, or a platonic. I am willing, and very Wu Nai. In fact, I can not avoid. He: Thank you! such that we spiritual love, okay? but I believe it will become reality. She: Do you think it will become true? He: Of course, the road is the one to go!!! I am now facing a void in you, you is now facing a void I have. right?! I of this nothingness you say: I love you! do you say? her: Since you know nothing of why that? what if I say You think of nothingness? He: Well, you were fine, drilling my word! I say: I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you ... ask you said! to a her: you do not see me, hear me. you love me? my long ugly ah. He: I love you, you ugly duckling. Well you say, find you. her: Oh, I just do not say, how about you? him: to bite you! heart, say .5 him: I'm a fool, right? her: I do not know. He: I do not know that. She: You did not lose nothing. If you think you stupid, how would I do? him: I did not lose anything? then I ask you again, you really do? her: I said I did not cheat anyone. He: I was real like you --- I believe you are sincere. her: to be good friends now. I do not illusory network lover, for anyone. He: Why? I'm serious. She: I know, between the real very painful and Illusion. He: Well, we do not fight the, ok? if you wish, we will be a network from a lover (you say) start, OK? like a real couple to talk Let us try it, ok? her: talk about ah. He: good! I repeat: I love you. Now I this is 5:00 am, and if you do not say that I'm going to wait until daybreak. you want me to, etc. ? He: Hi, I'm so anxious. She: You have to say I am? I never said those words. You go fast break, I walked a while. He: have to! From now on I have to say go. She: If I say impartial? go away, tomorrow, and you say, ok? him: no! have to say you today. She: Do not make me ah. He: Why??? really do not love me??? She: No, because I never said that. He: ok, I'm sorry. he said to himself on the line (I is not picky), ok her: Well, you soon break it, you there late. I go, see you tomorrow. He: Yes, sweatdream. When you come tomorrow? her: I am come, after 9. you? him: I am usually at night, because the school sever busy during the day, anyhow. remember our 13-hour time difference. I'll give you .6 her: Do not stay up late for me. We do a difference of 16 hours. him: stay up all night afraid of what I can do for you anything!!! bad 13 hours. She: Do not so unfair to you. I have a boyfriend. He: I do not care. What is fair and not fair, I love you. She: Do you not understand? I can not You dedicate all my feelings. we have to be good friends now, ok? him: Let me ask understand the point: Currently, you have only your boyfriend, right? I certainly understand your feelings. But I hope we have a chance. She: Do not want to have any chance, you think: you name for a fantasy, a waste of my time, staying up until dawn, worth it? you what even I did not know. you really stupid ah Perhaps I also silly. But I do not want to lie to you, ah, at least I know that you're true to me. Do not be anything fancy, I can not change my life, we are separated by vast oceans, can not meet ah. him: the opportunity is a human creation. I said, I can do anything for you. Please give me the opportunity to just chance! As we said yesterday, let us first make a to understand the true feelings. the road is people come out! She: No, I really think that is unfair to you. I really do not want any change in the present. you go, good, do what you should do. I would not have been there a few days. We forget each other, right, ok? him: Why are you so pessimistic? Why not take this step? you do not get all of his feelings, why do not I go?! her: I said, I have been positioned in life. I do not want to change anything I just want to go on like this. Do not let me sentimental, ok? him: My biggest injustice you just do not give me a fair chance. Let us try not? her: I said maybe later I will not appear. even to very few. He: Well, today we talk about this, please? can talk about your men and I friends? her: talk. He: Why not? can email traffic? her: do not want to. He: ok. Please be honest, I really not worth your love? her: you go, I down. bye. He: comeback? her: really go back to it, when you face the real world time to understand. I'll think of you, we started as a way to be good friends do not you? he : Remember, I will always love you .7 him: I have watched it again today, very moving. She: But is not true. unreal can bring what? just an idealistic only. him: a little do not you? her: I love you will be very sad, I do not love you will very sad. him: Is there no way? her: What do you mean? any way? him: to find happiness. her: to be easy? him: Man proposes, God disposes. She: I write to you a poem to you. He: I want your heart. She: Do not love me as I dust falling flowers, branches of the original dance with you no choice but to have passion for earth buried him: Thank you. I want you, everything about you. her; do not love me for me does not fall into the sea, such as streams dry up the original to give you all the facts have no choice but to bury his romantic: I want to say! her: how much this world to give you a glass I drank Forget Love Potion All may be able to forget the sad day when I am drunk drunk not want to go to him: given me. Anyway, I will always love you ... 8 him: you are dead gone?! her: Are you still ? him: how so late today. I have got it. are you? her: I have a bad network. are you doing? you? him: I miss you. her: like me? Oh. him: Do not you want me? her: Oh him: yes or no?! her: do not say me how can you? him: Well, no matter what, I will not be angry. of course, no way. She: That Why do you have to me? him: a natural thing, why do you hide yourself. want to go, and do not want do not want to. What ah. her: to ah. He: Thank you. Chrysostom finally opened. Why do you want me. She: Nothing busy, huh, huh. him: that the fight you. She: Why? him: tell you, I almost crash. Why? to because I think of you, run hair. She :???!!! that how can I do??? him: What is it??? her: you make me feel guilty ... how can I do? him: I'm sorry, but this really is not my intention. She: I know, but how can I do? him: I love you. you love me? her: But I already have a boyfriend. He: So I ask you: Do you love him? her: Do not ask, I do not want to change lives . He: Why? 1. I know you have a boyfriend .2. I love you, always. She: What are tomorrow? He: Of course. This is why I seek. now work for the future. She: What? him: marry me. She: no. he: why??? why??? you do not love me??? her: I'm just a screen name, a icq number, you I've seen up to a scanned face. He: Stop!!! She: I have to face real life, the real future, rather than the Internet to be a fantasy lover. He: I do not understand, Why do you hold on hold yesterday. I do not understand why you can not take this step. tomorrow is better --- because there is me! her: you will be better tomorrow, but not because of me . He: You're killing me! her: you kill me. He: I want you! forever!!! agree? her: can not. He: why? her: I told you, I'm going to get married . He: This is the only reason? her: I do not want to change my future. He: Because you can not. She: Yes, I do not dare. you go to the rest, but also to go to work tomorrow it was late. Do not stay here for me, and drive carefully. He: I sincerely ask you to ask yourself: is happiness? for the past worth it? for the future worth it? her: Goodbye, I'm gone, forever will not come again. you, are you a good rest. I wish you sweet dreams, take care of yourself. send you mail, bye. She: I know you work a lot of pressure in the U.S., think it would a waste of you how much time and effort. You are the countries useful material, but do not indulge in the network can not get ah. She: We do not do this anymore, bye. her: to be a friend. I'm gone, you go to rest it. bye. She: You did not go? doing? you take care of yourself, think about what if you can not come out of the Internet, and I will not know, so you have to take care of yourself ah. bye. She: I really gotta go, bye. She: You want the poem I posted to the forum, and to be a commemoration of it, bye. She: I know you're still, why not speak. and I said goodbye Tell me you're all right, I left. really, dear. her: you ignore me I have to go. Take care, after mail contact me. a good rest. bye. She: I really do not want you to I'm sad. I'm just your icq number on a machine. Remember this, nothing can be sad. She: Well, sweet dreams. He: Yes, I am. I have to go, always < br>

No comments:

Post a Comment