Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Very good

Well, I do not want you . do not love you. just very much hope to see you being happy with ..




immersed forget to love

My face is already the world
hate Xibei
non
are all flying in the sky
what are the
miss so I can not sleep so why feel embarrassed
I can not afford to quit your fickle right

matter is contrary to love do not want to be bad again
longer feel helpless and then chaos does not shed a single tear
heart
That vacancy -yourself comfort
although how lonely do not go hand in hand

afraid of lingering pain will double

immersed forget forgetful from sadness forget you
How beautiful
no opportunity to do not have time to recover
not swallow the idea of ​​how much you would not know the bitter taste of

love you hate you no matter
I was so absolutely

face of the whole world has been all love and hate all non-
Xibei

are flying in the sky , what to miss what I can not sleep so why feel so embarrassed

you can not afford The fickle I quit right

matter is contrary to love do not want to be bad again
mood disorder and then do not shed a single tear and then reluctantly

mind that vacancies Although it-yourself comfort

how lonely do not go hand in hand lingering on
I'm afraid the pain will double

from sadness
immersed forget about you, you love forget how beautiful < br> no time for yourself no chance no idea how much to restore the
swallow the bitter taste you do not know

love you hate you no matter
are so immersed in absolute
forget forgetful from Forget how beautiful you are sad

no opportunity to do not have time to recover
not Niantou since my face is already the world's non-
have does not matter what hate Xibei

No comments:

Post a Comment