Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The first The first

 Friends asked me a few days before -together , when I excitedly put that glass , when handed a microphone in front of me : Run , you must sing ! At the time, I was scared face was flushed, his eyes kept looking around the places around , never nervous. Finally coming to an end , my heart gradually calmed down , I did not do anything incredible !
I born tone deaf , with his timid , since there is no sensible after been seen singing in front of everyone , which makes a lot of people fell horizons. I remember in college , a teacher who know the truth ask the students , But I do not want to change anything, so I began to sing , we even resorted to their trump card , even the most excessive demand in the KTV in a song for my This song , because I do not want my country disgraced ) However, I always stuck to their principles in : not everyone in this life will never sing before .
Today, however, it was all over , my first time so precious lost easily , but the music was over the moment , I put aside all Troubles and enjoy the pure pleasure.
fact that people live life , be happy ! Although the tone deaf , but occasionally several more are OK with a microphone yelling it!

No comments:

Post a Comment