Monday, March 28, 2011

Moved them all collected

 Saw Love is no right or wrong, just love in different ways. Sentimental
only in the age, the burden of each other can not wait too much expectations.

novel's misty married to a big boy grow up, with dreams of youth to the United States.
sweet memories of youth, but also heavy. When they met ten years later is already Face minds, eager to see each other again in attempting to mask his share of hard throbbing.
people can love many times, but love wine, you have only a cup.

misty in natural correspondence to Lee wrote:

translucent winter night,
quiet submerged past and future,
so ethereal and heavy,
heart beating like a bird,
; baby footprints under India,
nowhere to place our youth.

**********************

there really is life after death? I would like to make it


one know how to fly
love birds do not understand open instantly

a silent snow melt even

window lift a corner of blue sky
random page fall into your wind
palm spring
drop of rain to the depths

gone, and I gradually got used to life without you.
love life is really so fragile it? not wait, can not withstand the temptation?

heartbreaking words:
1. one is a misty said, I worry for my father Li Ran said: I told you to Yunnan (forget the original sentence) ... ... moved
4. Zhouxiao Chang died when the phone rang at home that misty sound Daddy called
5. Zhoujiao Chang said one to the misty Tel: No one is bad, but inadvertently hurt others, I myself do not know.
6. drizzly and careen from the experimental primary school teachers to come out later cried: This seven-foot man named also really ... ...
7. Tuen live in backing the first night in the attic, misty wrote a letter to the father: never left me, now I looked out the window, to know is who I blocked that night. . before lights out then I will think of you, you still want me now? ;

even do not know my father left this world, in what way will

what exists in the world ;
I am certainly willing to believe that
say is true about the existence of the soul's

so I can at least still on your side ;
guarding my daughters
made no secular constraints do not care about the life
not work but the heart of the accompanying
You look at you listening to your

that the desire of my life has not been able to do

10. but this time my father There go a little long
Li Ran is
I know he is someone else's husband or the father might
< br> But I always feel
always feel he must be back

why they lied to me my favorite two people < br> Why do they have lied to me

teacher told me that they were all let me wait for them in the River City
but they do not come back < br> Why do you say ah
11. Zhouxiao Zhang's death, the teacher called careen, misty habits, said, , sad
12. I made a mistake, the school should fire me, you should reach out to me.
in Tibet, you and I go to bed, you should give me two thousand dollars.
I was pregnant with your child, you should marry me.
I gave birth to your child, you should, and I continue to live together.
I'm nice to you, you should repay me.
From now on, I do not want you to be out. You're not me, never been.
so I should leave you, should let you go. You go. With Mimi, I do not want to see you then on, I do not want to hear any news about you.

always believed that one should be the most moving Zhou Meng said the last sentence: Go back go back go
why not say you or goodbye in fact he wants to go back after Lee also ran back in the flute and clarinet

blend of background music, such a scenario I just can not sleep. Continue to review the Think back to our youth, how placed?
that time, we do things, do not need a lot of reasons, but because we have used up the time, sway endless youth. Even if we committed a mistake, can also be used as grounds for the young, understanding and forgiveness. When we grow up, they never make mistakes as a reason not to use the young, no longer can not squander time. We can do, which is gradually away from the young and frivolous, gradually faded youth shadow. Our youth, but also can be placed?
perhaps, no need of youth placed in an appropriate time, or hidden in the heart of youth, or ashes, at his own.
However, those feelings because of blazing young, really do not need to be collection of it? Sentimental error of youth, until many years later would settle down so that people remember. As the play Li Ran said: misty at first met her fell in love, and understanding of her many years later.
ignorant we truly understand the frustration and pain then it is also in doubt age. Do not wait until the white-haired, when alone with the sky, alone lament: nowhere to place my youth.
very grateful to have such a show, I even cherish the life, cherish our loved ones love, Do not make mistakes ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment